Super Saiyan Counterattack
Super Saiyan Goku
Max Lv
120
SA Lv
10
Rarity
Type
Cost
50
ID
1024851
Release Date
2022-08-28 05:17:00
Super Saiyan Goku
Featured Banners
Card Assets
Leader Skill
"Power of Revival" Category Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +170%
Super Attack
Super Meteor Smash (12 KI)
Causes supreme damage to enemy and lowers DEF
Passive Skill
True Power of a Super Saiyan
ATK & DEF +140%; attacks effective against all Types plus an additional DEF +40% within the same turn after receiving an attack; Ki +1 (up to +4) plus an additional ATK +10% (up to 40%) with each attack received; high chance of guarding all attacks when HP is 60% or more
Stats Base Min Base Max 55% 100%
HP 2835 9356 11356 13956
ATK 2837 9365 11365 14765
DEF 1493 4928 6928 9928
Stats HP ATK DEF
Base Min 2835 2837 1493
Base Max 9356 9365 4928
55% 11356 11365 6928
100% 13956 14765 9928