True Anger and Awakening
Super Saiyan Goku
Max Lv
80
SA Lv
10
Rarity
Type
Cost
26
ID
1024840
Release Date
2022-08-28 05:17:00
Super Saiyan Goku
Featured Banners
Card Assets
Leader Skill
"Power of Revival" Category Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +150%
Super Attack
Super Meteor Smash (12 KI)
Causes supreme damage to enemy and lowers DEF
Passive Skill
Furious Fighter
ATK & DEF +130%; attacks effective against all Types plus an additional DEF +30% within the same turn after receiving an attack; Ki +1 (up to +3) plus an additional ATK +10% (up to 30%) with each attack received; medium chance of guarding all attacks when HP is 60% or more
Stats Base Min Base Max 55% 100%
HP 6710 7925 9925 12525
ATK 7061 8389 10389 13789
DEF 3605 4212 6212 9212
Stats HP ATK DEF
Base Min 6710 7061 3605
Base Max 7925 8389 4212
55% 9925 10389 6212
100% 12525 13789 9212