Tense Battlefield
Super Saiyan Goku
Max Lv
80
SA Lv
10
Rarity
Type
Cost
30
ID
1024280
Release Date
2022-04-27 11:00:00
Super Saiyan Goku
Featured Banners
Leader Skill
"Super Saiyans" or "Goku's Family" Category Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +130%, plus an additional HP, ATK & DEF +10% for characters who also belong to the "Androids/Cell Saga" Category
Super Attack
Instant Transmission Kamehameha (12 KI)
Raises ATK and causes immense damage with a medium chance of stunning the enemy
Passive Skill
Odds-On Favorite: Goku
ATK & DEF +140%; plus an additional ATK & DEF +40% when performing a Super Attack; medium chance of evading enemy's attack (including Super Attack) within the same turn after performing a Super Attack; plus an additional ATK & DEF +20% (up to 40%) with each attack evaded (including Super Attack)
Stats Base Min Base Max
HP 2568 8560
ATK 2476 8254
DEF 1040 3465